Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day ♥






Dad,
You've been one of the greatest person in the whole world. Since the day that i was born you were there to support MOM.You were a proud daddy to me. 
Thank you for teaching ME the values of life, the importance of life.
 FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT GOD. 

I know that there were days that we didnt understand each other i know that you never keep any bad things. DAD I know that im not a perfect daughter , sometimes im naughty. BUT i salute you still for your big patience. 

No one is perfect and so are you dad. But you showed us that even your not perfect you can be the best dad. 
I LOVE YOU DADDY!




* Copy from someone's quote. Haha, very malas to write on my own :P .. anyway, this is what i really felt towards my dad .:) Dad, i love u since i was a baby until i became a beautiful young woman <-- ceit, haha angkat bakul .


Happy Father's Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment