Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MATHS!!



Haishhhhh...
A moment ago, my sister asked me on how to calculate areas, 
But,,, i forgot the formulas. So, i have to search 4 it on the internet.
Hmm, I used to be good in maths. 
but now? 
Am i getting stupid or what..
Later, I went to search 4 my old mathematic books..
 Ya la..so that i can learn it again to improve n maintain my mathematic skill.
haha, but the funny thing is, i dont know where i keep them.
Of course la,, it has been 2 years since i left my high school.
So, instead of looking for them, i made some researches on the internet.
After a few clicks n typing, i finally found it!
Hmm, what to study? Algorithms? Ratios? Lines or areas ?,, yeah definitely areas!

So, here it is.
The formulas for calculating areas :




Triangle
Area = ½ x b × h


      
Square

Area  = a x a
a = lenght of side 


Parallelogram

Area = b x h
b = base
h = height




Trapezium
AREA = 1/2 ( a + b ) x h
                                           
Circle
Area = πr2 
Circumference=2πrr = radius



                     



2 comments:

  1. ishhh.....bnda 2 smue sntsa dlm aty..hahaha
    (sbb t'pksa igt smpy ble2....smpy skg bljr..)
    haishhhh....menci..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yela,, ko amik arkitek mane x main kire2 haha..

    ReplyDelete